Rapier has been established for many years and we are proud of the fact that some of our drivers and operatives have been with us for over 20 years. We believe this reflects the close and supportive relationships we enjoy with all our staff.
Specifically we offer:
- In house, on site and accessible management.
- Top quality work with reputable clients.
- Guaranteed hours in some instances.
- Opportunities for "temp to perm".
- Holiday and sick pay.
- Uniforms and safety equipment as appropriate.
- Expenses paid under qualifying circumstances.
- Accredited umbrella solutions as appropriate.
- On line and electronic pay slips.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Regular performance reviews.
- Internal support with vocational training.
- Accredited in house training facilities including CPC training.
- Fully funded NVQ programmes are available.
Furthermore Rapier provides a subsidised package of health care, Rapier Rewards.
As there are no qualifying periods the plan can be used immediately.
These benefits are provided by one of the UK's most successful and secure health insurance providers.
If you are interested in joining our team please check the relevant office link to the right of this page.